I am a 23 year-old Midwesterner with a sense of adventure and desire to do some good, this time the combination has taken me far from home and far from my comfort zone to Siem Reap, Cambodia to work with the nonprofit organization EGBOK. To learn more about EGBOK visit their website at http://www.EGBOKmission.com.
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Visited @EGBOKmission student Kea at FCC Angkor to celebrate student Pheap being hired at Blue Pumpkin! yfrog.com/gz15zgtkj 6 years ago
- I love @EGBOKmission site Self-Help Community Center.... How many times am I going to say that before I leave! 6 years ago
- 12 @EGBOKmission students had interviews at Sala Bai Hospitality School today. I wish @EGBOKben and @EGBOKmolly could have been here! 6 years ago
- 5 @EGBOKmission volunteers were invited to the Skal Siem Reap Chapter dinner tonight, can't wait! 6 years ago
- Working at #commongrounds with @EGBOKben and volunteer Elizbeth Mundy who refuses to Tweet. I guess now we can talk behind her back. 6 years ago